14th Annual World Congress
for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics of SBMT
Here you will find information and links for registering for the Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics (SBMT) 14th Annual Congress being held at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, CA from Tuesday April 18th to Thursday April 20th 2017.
Membership is not required for registration to the Annual Congress, but by signing up for SBMT Membership, you will receive discounts for registration for the annual conference.
* Those who would like to attend the SBMT World Congress could get a discount
by becoming a member and registering for the convention.
** ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
14th Annual Congress
April 18, 2017 - April 20, 2017
Millennium Biltmore Hotel
506 S. Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Click here for Accommodations
If you're trying to decide about attending the Annual Congress please consider this information:
WHY ATTEND THE CONGRESS?
- LINK in with near 200,000+ scientists, engineers, surgeons and physicians on SBMT global network.
- PUBLISH in PlosOne NeuroMapping and Therapeutics.
- PRESENT in a world Class Multidisciplinary biomedical association.
- MEET FUNDING AGENCIES (Foundations, government and industry).
- MEET leaders and Pioneers in your field.
- MARKET your research/ideas to investors/grant makers.
- COMMERCIALIZE your ideas.
- GAIN ACCESS to our scientists, engineers, surgeons and physicians from multiple different disciplines at once.
- DEMONSTRATE your state of the art technologies at one of the top brain and spinal cord conventions in the world.
- MAKE THE DIFFERENCE and reinforce your visibility beyond the exhibition area through discussion groups, workshops and hands on courses.
- ENHANCE your know-how and stay abreast of industry changes and state-of-the-art in the field.
- RETURN ON INVESTMENT Increase your bottom line with face-to face contact with potential investors.
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE Your participation at the conference provides you the opportunity to spend quality time with the leaders in the community and get your message across more effectively and efficiently.
- ATTRACT and influence attendees at every stage of their career, from students to entry level scientists to acknowledged leaders in their scientific fields.
- INTERACT with a focused and attentive audience during scientific and educational activities, such as exhibitor- hosted workshops, division programming, poster sessions, and other meeting activities.
- NETWORK with our attendees during social events held during the conference.
- PROMOTE yourself through multiple networking opportunities and develop business -to-business contacts.
- OBTAIN CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME) Credits -
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) and Society for Brain Mapping & Therapeutics. The ISMRM is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- VISIT local site secne!
Congress registration fees include: participation in scientific sessions, congress bag, program and abstract book, all printed material of the congress.
*Full Participants are physicians and scientists and members of academic centers not medical directors of companies and/or foundations.
Important Note: Authors of accepted abstracts benefit from a reduced registration fee.
* Those who would like to attend the SBMT World Congress could get significant discount by becoming a member and registering for the convention.